The Source Data Products $500 bi-annual (twice per year) scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education.
Winner Payout and Announcement
- The deadline for Source Data Products scholarship entries is biannually on February 15th and July 15th. The winning entry will be published on the Source Data Products blog.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed and judged by the editorial team at Source Data Products.
- The scholarship will be paid out in amounts of $500 to each winner bi-annually, twice each year in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements
Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten Ways to Properly Research Your New IBM Cloud Host Before You Commit to a Contract
- Five Tips for Creating a Data Disaster Recovery Readiness Plan
- How to Protect Your Network, Data and IT Assets During a Server or Application Upgrade
- How to Unlock the Power of Your iSeries/AS400 Systems With Mobile Apps For Business
- Your scholarship submission should include a recent photo of you. Winning entries will be published on our Facebook fan page.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If plagiarism is discovered that entry will be disqualified immediately.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry. All entries submitted become the property of Source-Data.com. We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Source-Data.com website.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Source Data Products are not eligible to participate.
How We Would Like to Receive Your Entry
Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to Scholarship@Source-Data.com
Don’t forget to attach your photo. Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Please also include the name of the college or university and their mailing address, that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school. Remember. If we don’t receive all requested information then your submission may be disqualified.